This document (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) has been developed in accordance with the requirements of clause 2 of Art. 18.1 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" and regulates relations between LLC “Staminity” (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and any individual, legal entity or individual entrepreneur providing personal data to the Company when using the Program or the Website (hereinafter referred to as the User).
Every User of the Program should familiarize himself with this Policy.
The use of the Program by the User means his full and unconditional acceptance of all the terms of this Policy.
1.TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
1.1. The following terms and definitions are used in this Policy:
Company – LLC “Staminity”, INN 9715304797, OGRN 1177749998546, owner of exclusive rights to the Program.
User – individual, legal entity or individual entrepreneur providing personal data to the Company when using the Program or the Website.
Staminity Program (Program) – web application "Staminity" which can be accessed through the Licensor's Website and through mobile applications “Staminity” for the iOS and Android platforms. The Program is designed for supporting the training process in cyclic sports and providing remote users’ interaction during this process. The User can familiarize himself with the description of the program’s features at the Company’s Website located at https://staminity.com.
The Program includes interface, software and other elements necessary for proper functioning. Full rights to the Program (and the elements it includes) belong to the Company.
Company’s Website (Website) - a website located on the Internet at the following address https://staminity.com
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.1. This Policy informs about the way how the Users’ personal data is being processed as well as how the protection of the personal data and other information received by the Company from the Program’s and (or) the Website’s Users is being provided.
2.2. This Policy is directly related to the "License agreement (public offer)", the terms of which the User also has to study and accept before using the Program.
2.3. By using the Program or the Website, the User gives his consent for the Company to process his personal data in the following ways: by collecting, recording, systemizing, accumulating, storing, specifying (updating, changing), providing, distributing, extracting, using, depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, destroying personal data.
2.4.The Company reserves the right to alter this Policy (in whole or in part) unilaterally and at any moment, without prior consent of the User. All changes become valid after the current version of the Policy is published at the website: https://legal.staminity.com/en/privacy.html
2.5. The User undertakes to monitor the changes in this Policy on his own, by familiarizing himself with the current version of the Policy.
3. PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3.1. Personal data processing is fulfilled on legal grounds.
3.2. Personal data processing is performed only in the amount required to achieve specific, pre-determined and legitimate purposes. Processing of personal data that doesn't correspond to the purposes of personal data collecting shall not be performed.
3.3. Combining of databases containing personal data, processing of which is performed for incompatible purposes, shall not be performed.
3.4. Only that personal data which meets the purposes of its processing is subject to processing.
3.5. The content and amount of the personal data to be processed correspond to the stated processing purposes. The processed personal data is not redundant in relation to the stated purposes of its processing.
3.6. The accuracy of personal data, its sufficiency, and, if needed, relevance to the purposes of its processing are provided during the processing. The Company undertakes the necessary steps to remove or update incomplete or inaccurate data.
3.7. Storage of personal data in a form which allows to determine the owner of the personal data is performed for a period of time not exceeding the one that is required by the purposes of personal data processing.
4. CONTENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Information processed by the Company:
4.1. Contact details provided by the User during his registration in the Program (name, surname, email address and password).
4.2. Data that the User has optionally indicated in his Account in the Program:
- contact details: email address, phone number, identity details of the User’s accounts on social networks provided for the other users to be able to contact him;
- location data (country and city),
- general information “about yourself”,
- types of activities that the User enjoys (for example, running, cycling, swimming, etc.),
- date of birth,
- height and weight,
- information about the level of the User’s anaerobic threshold (AT) for various measures (pulse, speed, power), as well as the boundaries of the User’s training areas.
4.3. Data on the training process that the User specifies in the Program when using it:
- planned and actual trainings data,
- events, measurements, competitions;
- long-term plans for the season;
- activity templates and categories;
- training plans to be used in the training process of the User and of the other Program’s Users associated with him;
- training plans intended for publication in the Training plans store;
- other data, provided by the Application’s functional.
4.4. Information stated when registering in the Program through social networks (for example, Facebook, Vkontakte, Google). If the User at the time of his first entry into the Program chooses this type of logging in to the Account, he will be asked to give his consent for the social network to provide the following information to the Company: name, email address, profile photo, publications, comments and other data related to the User’s account in the social network.
4.5 When synchronizing his activities with the Garmin Connect, the User enters his login and password for the Garmin Connect into the Program, in order to download to the Program his activities saved in Garmin Connect.
4.6 When synchronizing his activities with the Strava, the User gives his consent for the Company to obtain access to his Strava profile as well as to the User’s activities saved in Strava.
4.7. Contact details, indicated when subscribing to the Company's newsletter (name and email address)
4.8. Information recorded in the case if the User addresses to the Company's support service via the support portal located on the Internet at the following address: support.staminity.com, or via the application form published on the Company's website:
- Name and email address;
- Additional information saved at the time when the request was sent: information about the User’s interaction with the functions, content and links (including third party ones, for example the social media plug-ins), used on the Website and in the Program, IP address, type and settings of the browser, date and time when the User used the Website and the Application, information about the configuration and plug-ins of the browser, language preferences and cookies’ data, information about the devices through which the User accessed the Services, including the type of the device, operating system, unique identifiers of the device and error information.
4.9. Data additionally provided by the User with the “I am a coach” feature:
- Terms of trainings;
- Contact details: email address, phone number, identity details of the User’s accounts on social networks provided for the other users to be able to contact him;
- Information about the User’s athletes
4.10. Data additionally provided by the User upon registration as a training plans seller - individual:
- feature "attribute";
- country of residence;
- contact details: email address and phone number.
4.11. Data additionally provided by the User upon registration as a training plans seller - legal entity or individual entrepreneur:
- INN (Taxpayer Identification Number)
- OGRN (Primary State Registration Number)
- OGRNIP (Primary State Registration Number of Individual Entrepreneur)
- OKVED (Russian National Classifier of Economic Activities)
- Full name
- Abbreviated name
- Registration certificate
- Power of attorney issued by the head (if any)
- Full name of the person signing the agreement
- Name of the contact person in case of financial issues arising
- Name of the contact person in case of technical issues arising
- URL of the website (if any)
- Collegial authority (executive board)
- Third-party beneficiaries
- Legal address
- Mailing address
- Actual address
- Contact phone number
- Business phone number of the head of the company
- Phone number of the contact person in case of financial issues arising
- Phone number of the contact person in case of technical issues arising
- Contact Email address
- Email address of the financial department
- Email address of the technical support
Profile of the Head of the company:
- Date of birth of the Head of the company
- Place of birth of the Head of the company
- Citizenship of the Head of the company
- Residence address
- Position of the Head of the company
- ID (for example, passport)
- Document details
Profile of the founder of the company (if any):
- Type of the founder (for each);
- Full name of the founder (or full name in case of individual);
- Stake of the founder in the capital (in % or shares, for each).
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code)
- Settlement account
4.12. Information associated with the account is collected in connection with the use of the Website and the Program and includes, for example, account number, information about purchases, expiration date or renewal date of the products, requests for information and requests for services, as well as details of the requests addressed to the Company and the received replies.
4.13. Information about the use of the Website and the Program, including metadata, log files, cookies, device IDs and location information. It also concerns information about the User’s interaction with the functions, content and links (including third party ones, for example the social media plug-ins), used on the Website and in the Program, IP address, type and settings of the browser, date and time when the User used the Website and the Application, information about the configuration and plug-ins of the browser, language preferences and cookies data, information about the devices through which the User accessed the Services, including the type of the device, operating system, device’s settings, applications identifier, unique identifiers of the device and error information.
4.14. The Company collects only such information that is needed to fulfill the purposes of interaction with the User under the terms of the:
- License agreement (public offer) granting a non-exclusive right to use the “Staminity” Program;
- Staminity Program use policy;
- Training plans purchase policy (for buyers)
- Agreement with the training plans authors - individuals;
- Agreement with the training plans authors - legal entities and individual entrepreneurs;
- Agreement between the training plan author and the plan buyer.
4.15. The Company does not collect information that is prohibited to collect according to the existing legislation of the Russian Federation, and also does not collect information in ways prohibited by such legislation.
5. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION AND USE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The email address and the password specified upon the Registration are used to grant access of the User to the Program, to personalize the User's access to the Program’s functions in accordance with the purchased Tariffs, for accounting purposes, to identify and personalize the User's attendance.
5.2. Surname and name of the User, as well as the information specified in clause 4.2 of the Policy, is used to display the User's profile in the Program, to calculate the calories burned during the trainings, to calculate the results of the trainings and to provide the User with information for analysis. The User can change or delete the provided information at any time.
5.3. The information specified in clause 4.3. of the Policy is used to generate the training diary of the Program’s User and other users, when the coach enters data for his athletes, and to generate reports on the User's training process.
5.4. The information specified in clause 4.4. of the Policy is provided by the social network to the Company due to the special configuration of the process of logging in to the social network, however, the Company stores and uses only the Surname, Name, email address, profile photo.
5.5. The information specified in clause 4.5. and 4.6. of the Policy is used to download the User's workouts (running, swimming, cycling, triathlon, skiing, ...) and their results (track, distance, speed, time, calories burned, pulse rate, intensity, etc.) from Garmin Connect and Strava to the Program. The downloaded data is used in the Program to generate the User's training diary, to compare the completed workouts with the planned workouts, to calculate the derived measures of the workouts, to generate reports on the training process in the Program. The User independently manages the visibility of information about his workouts for other users by adjusting the privacy settings in the Account.
The name and password for Garmin Connect specified by the User in clause 4.5. are used to confirm the connection of the user’s account in Garmin Connect with a special account for the Staminity program, and also to verify and change the user’s privacy settings in Garmin Connect in order to provide visibility of the actual trainings’ results of the user for other subscribed users.
5.6. 5.6. The email address from the information provided according to clauses 4.1, 4.4, 4.7 is used to send notifications from the Program to the User, and also is periodically used to send information about products, services, special offers and promotions provided by the Company to the User. The User can unsubscribe from such mailings at any time by using the “Unsubscribe from the mailing” option or by contacting the support service by email: [email protected]
5.7 The email address from the information provided according to clause 4.8 of the Policy is used to send notifications about the results of his application’s consideration on the support portal to the User, and additional technical information about the User's environment is used to facilitate the process of finding the reasons for the problem situations while using the Program by the User arising.
5.8. The information specified in clause 4.9 of the Policy is used to display the profile of the User's trainer in the list of the Program’s trainers.
5.9. The information specified in clause 4.10 of the Policy is used to register the User as the training plans Author - individual.
5.10 The information specified in clause 4.11 of the Policy is needed to register the User - legal entity or individual entrepreneur as a recipient in the NCO "Moneta" (LLC) - Non banking credit organization «MONETA.RU» (Limited Liability Company), license to conduct banking operations with funds in Roubles and foreign currencies No. 3508-K issued by the Bank of Russia on 02.07.2012.
5.11 Data on the use of the Website and the Program specified in clauses 4.12 and 4.13. of the Policy is collected automatically during the use of the Website and the Program for the following purposes:
- to improve and optimize the operation and quality of the Website and the Program;
- to diagnose the problems and identify security threats, errors or improvements that need to be fulfilled;
- to detect and prevent the fraud and unauthorized use of the Website and the Program;
- to collect the generalized statistics on the use of the Website and the Program;
- to analyze the use of the Website and the Program and identify the products and services that represent the greatest value to consumers.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. The Company has the right to transfer personal data without the consent of the User:
- to state bodies, including the inquiry bodies and investigation bodies, and institutions of local government on their reasoned request;
- to partners of the Company;
- in other cases, directly provided by the existing legislation of the Russian Federation;
- in those cases when such transfer is required in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Company, for example, if the User violates the Company's copyrights or the terms of this Policy, the “Staminity Program Use Policy” or other agreements between the User and the Company
6.2. The Company has the right to transfer personal data to third parties not specified in clause 6.1. of this Policy, in the following cases:
- if the User has expressed his consent to such actions;
- if such transfer is needed for the purposes of the Website’s use by the User, or for the purposes of providing other services to the User;
- if the transfer occurs as part of a sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), and in this case all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy are transferred to the acquirer
Transfer of personal data abroad.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1. The Company provides proper protection of Personal and other data in accordance with the Legislation and takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data.
7.2. The applied protection measures, among other things, allow to protect Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions carried out by third parties.
7.3. The Company cannot guarantee the preservation of confidentiality of the User's data in case if the User has lost it or couldn’t provide the security and confidentiality of such data or of the authorization data (login and password). In this case, third parties may gain an unauthorized access to personal and information data stored in the Program.
7.4. The Company stores personal and information data during the entire time required to provide the User’s access to the Program, resolve disputes and fulfill mutual agreements, signed agreements and contracts.
7.5. As a result of a malfunction, technical failure, third parties’ actions, including (but not limited to) virus or cyber attack, the User's data stored in the Program may become available to third parties. The User understands it and undertakes not to claim the Company to compensate the damages (losses) that have arisen due to these reasons.
8. OTHER CONDITIONS
8.1. The User has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by writing an appeal to the Licensor by email: [email protected] from the email address indicated in the User's Account, with the subject of the letter: "Withdrawal of consent to the Processing of Personal Data". Within 5 working days after receiving the appeal to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data the Licensor undertakes to stop processing the Licensee’s personal data and to delete his account and all related personal data from the Program.